The Registration section manages the registration and renewal of PEIs in ICT, and the cases are processed in line with organizational rules, procedures, and policies. The section's major functions include:
- Provision of information regarding registration requirements and procedures.
- Scrutinizing cases and evaluating requisite documents.
- Scheduling and conducting inspection visits to educational institutions
- Preparation of Inspection Reports and submission to the Authority for consideration
- Coordination with PEIs' management, district management, and health authorities for effective compliance with regulatory directives.