Academics and HR Section of ICT-PEIRA
The Academics & HR section deal with matters related to academics, administration, Human Resource, Teachers training, policy, Assembly/Council Business, attestation/verification of School Leaving Certificate, ensure public service delivery, issuance of registration/renewal forms/Certificates. Furthermore, public dealing related to attestation/verification, registration of PEIs and other administrative matter related to ICT-PEIRA. In addition, maintenance of administrative files/record as per secretariat instructions and counseling/guidance to supporting/ministerial staff in order to ensure prompt disposal of official business. Its major functions include;
Its major features include the followings:
- Providing comprehensive administrative planning, leadership and organizational development of all departments of the Authority
- Providing comprehensive Academic and administrative plans for all the sections of Authority and to coordinate official activities and operations to ensure efficiency
- Formulation of policies, rules for implementation of PEIRA Act and Rules
- Plan and implementation of capacity development programs for staff of PEIs
- Preparation of brief/reports for Assembly/Council business
- Intra-departmental and inter-departmental coordination including administrative Ministry, NCOC, District Administration, Finance, DHO and other, concerning affairs related to the Authority as well Private Educational institutions
- Evaluating performance of all departments and their operations.
- Administering and implementing all policies approved by the Authority.
- Planning, monitoring, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings, trainings, seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Determining staffing needs, writing job descriptions, recruiting and screening people to fill the positions.
- Facilitation of Overseas Pakistani, in connection with matters related to Private Educational Institutions located within the jurisdiction of Islamabad