Administration and HR Section of ICT-PEIRA
The Admin & HR Section headed by Deputy Director (A&HR) deal with matters related to administration, Human Resource, attestation/verification of School Leaving Certificate issued by private educational institutions of ICT and maintenance of its record, issuance of registration/renewal forms with proper record keeping. Furthermore, public dealing related to attestation/verification, registration of PEIs and other administrative matter related to ICT-PEIRA. In addition, maintenance of administrative files/record as per secretariat instructions and counseling/guidance to supporting/ministerial staff in order to ensure prompt disposal of official business.
Its major features include the followings:
- Providing comprehensive administrative planning, leadership and organizational development of all departments of the Authority.
- Evaluating performance of all departments and their operations.
- Administering and implementing all policies approved by the Authority.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to ensure efficiency.
- Planning, monitoring, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe, secure, clean and enjoyable working environment.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings, trainings, seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Provide supplies by identifying needs, establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Submit information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Determining staffing needs, writing job descriptions, recruiting and screening people to fill the positions.